New Customize-Arena

Forum in English language

Moderator: ModTeam

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Dumian
Administrator
Ogrywam: Tekken 7 (DJ, Xiao), DOA5 i 6 (Jann Lee), VF (Jacky)
Kontakt:

New Customize-Arena

Post autor: Dumian »

Finally, I'm pleased to announce that new Customize-Arena is now online! Lots of work has been done to bring it to you and now all u have to do is go to English section of Customize-Arena and enjoy all new features, new outfits, new design and more!

https://www.honmaru.pl/customize/en/

We're waiting for your comments and suggestions.
Welcome!

After almost three years since a last update of the site, we are back with refreshed, redesigned and enriched with new options and more content; namely The Customise-Arena.

Conspicuous changes are only the minor part of the surprises awaiting for every eager tekken 3 online player.

I hope that all the work put in creation of this site will not go to waste and every viewer will find something for himself/herself.

Simultaneously I would like to thank all the people who played their part in creating The Customise-Arena in its present form.

The site is going to be regularly updated with new stuff and improved functionality so that it meets the expecations of players from around the world.
"Using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation"
IE nadaje się do neta jak klawa do Tekkena, nie zwlekaj - Firefox
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
shinkenfight
Student
Student

Re: New Customize-Arena

Post autor: shinkenfight »

Hurray !
Awatar użytkownika
Hwoarang134
Elite player
Elite player
Ogrywam: Up for private tk3 matches

Post autor: Hwoarang134 »

Nice, rly nice! FINALY! And as keen tekken player I have some suggestions since 1st view. I want you to know I rly like and apreciate anyone's work done on this customize-arena, so don't mind if I bring too much critisising.
1. Since ling ago Tekken online ISO download links includes some costumes and it takes time to download pff files to uninstall them, would be nice if you bring clean ISO link to your arena.

2. I didn't see all of the costumes I expected to. But I guess it takes time so I won't bring the list of them(but I think such a thing as green Law arena is must-have :D)

3. Some of the costumes seem to look better then on my PC. Most impressive for now was old black Hwo, with such clean white folds. I already learned that for nice video quality you need specific setting on your emulator, but.. costumes becoming better themselves.. Would be nice if there were some tutorial on that kind of things.

Well I think that's enough for now.. Mb with time I will bring some costumes myself, thx for all of your hard work, and now, sorry, gonna make ISO with the best costumes I found :D
Awatar użytkownika
Dumian
Administrator
Kontakt:

1. Clean iso u can find here, this link is in download section of Honmaru.pl/en/
2. More outfits coming soon;).
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Hwoarang134
Elite player
Elite player

The only big problem that some nice costumes are only at ISO files, so I can't make perfect combination. If there was guide how to make pff files from ISO..cause when I for example try to put TIM files from 1 ISO to another, it doesn't work.
Awatar użytkownika
Dumian
Administrator
Kontakt:

Yes, you're right but you have to ask the author of the particular modification for this. It doesn't depend on us, if author doesn't share ppf file then that modification won't be published on Customize-Arena and players won't be able to make the best compilation for themselves. Anyway, we're working on share as many modification as we can in useful and comfortable ppf files, that's why we've created this topic.
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
shinkenfight
Student
Student

If you want to create a ppf file from an iso:

- Extract TEKKEN.BNS from your iso with CD MAGE
- SCAN RAW FILE (your TEKKEN3.BNS) with TIM VIEWER
- Extract the files (SAVE MULTIPLE FILES) corresponding to the custom you want (check the list of textures)

- Extract TEKKEN3.BNS from a CLEAN iso* with CD MAGE (*always do a copy of the file)
- SCAN RAW FILE (TEKKEN3.BNS CLEAN) with TIM VIEWER
- INSERT TIM FILES by selecting "timextracts.txt" (still in tim viewer)
- In CD MAGE, right-click on TEKKEN3.BNS on the right window
- IMPORT FILES (TEKKEN3.BNS CLEAN (who's modified now of course))
- Close CD MAGE

Check the custom ingame.

- Open PPF STUDIO
- Choose name etc. for the custom and select active undo data
- Select the original and patched iso
- Click create ppf patch (scan whole disc)

DONE.

It's a long process but it's the only way i know. Maybe it's possible to create the patch from the orginal and patch TEKKEN3.BNS? I never tried but it would save us from a step.

Concerning Customize Arena I think it would be nice to have a tutorial.
I've made one HERE.
I know it's my way to work and maybe other modders use different technics, but i think it could be helpful for people who are beginners in modding.
Awatar użytkownika
Hwoarang134
Elite player
Elite player

Well, I learned a guide at honmaru so way you gave me will be useful. I'll wait for all costumes to be downloaded to customize arena and then I'll get my perfect collection :D

[ Added: 07-09-2011, 17:37 ]
Your guide seems very nice, will check it out later. Hm, hopefuly it will tell me how to make textures from different TIM files but of sam type to change all at 1 click.. Mr. Editor said photoshop has such ability. Nvm..new Hwo arena in development :D
Awatar użytkownika
Mr_Editor
Support
Ogrywam: TTT2, T7
Kontakt:

Post autor: Mr_Editor »

What about Your requests about adding every single custom on customize-arena... As You can see, there are ONLY the best [and some from the old patch ;) ] customs in official C-A download, so there won't be everything what you saw on YouTube or in some topics on this forum. If you want do download a single costume witch is not added on C-A, You can send a request for author of the custom for add a PPF file to this topic. [And if You made some modifications, You can share them in this topic too].

@Shinkenfight, it would be nice if you will make a html version of your tutorial [it will save my time with converting it from pdf to html]. If You can't, I will do it, but it will take some time.
Awatar użytkownika
shinkenfight
Student
Student

Well, I don't know anything about html but I can try.
Wouldn't it be easier if I send you a .odt version?
Awatar użytkownika
Hwoarang134
Elite player
Elite player

Mr.Editor, you told that you have some hwoarang works. Non of Hwo costumes on C-A are done by you. I make a request for all your hwo works.
Awatar użytkownika
Mr_Editor
Support
Ogrywam: TTT2, T7
Kontakt:

Post autor: Mr_Editor »

I will add some customs for hwoarang, but not made by me ;)
Awatar użytkownika
blondyG6
Student
Student

Post autor: blondyG6 »

BEST
Awatar użytkownika
Hwoarang134
Elite player
Elite player

Sounds nice

[ Added: 04-07-2012, 10:19 ]
You've got wrong link for Hwoarang alternative costumes(blue pants white shirt by Luc_october), it is one more black Hwo costume..
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „International arena”