1. Screen is in poor quallity.
2. Texture on back shirt is really flat. You must remember that the textures in this game aren't abedo/diffuse/color or whatever You call it. You must compensate shading with some painted shadows and fabric imperfections on clothes. Good idea is to slightly mark hilights of musculature. And maybe little bit of desaturating and making it darker [JUST A LITTLE BIT] will make it more 'eye friendly' and blend the character with enviroment better.
3. I sugest You to make some regular dark grey jeans instead of black&white 'cowboy' combo. Also try to make it more complex and detailed. I know the texture size is very low, but that's the whole point of having fun with customizing characters in tekken 3 - trying to make it as good and detailed as it's possible with all limitations. The white color makes it looking sort of blurry.
4. Details, details, DETAILS! Grey shoes and gloves are cheap as fuck. Brown shoes [even very dark brown, but NO BLACK] and maybe dark red inside of gloves will do the job.
5. The whole concept isn't bad, but it's lacking of those 'hi-end' details. Try to spend more time on preparing textures.