Tekken DRO Tournament (Online) Summer 2008

Dział poświęcony wszelkiego typu imprezom growym takim jak turnieje, zloty itp.

Moderatorzy: K', ModTeam

ODPOWIEDZ
Fastlegs
Użytkownik

Tekken DRO Tournament (Online) Summer 2008

Post autor: Fastlegs »

Hi Guys

Just to inform you that the sign up list for the next Xleague.tv Tekken 5 DR tournament has gone up for the Summer Tournament, you have till the 25/05/08 to sign-up to Xleague.tv and register for the tournament, You have two weeks to sign up.

Once Again we aim to get 32 players, but we will have room for more players and the more the better the prize Money

It is 5GBP to enter and you can pay by direct debit or debit/credit card.

The Prize Money Depends on the amount of players that enter the tournament, so if we get 16 players it will be 100GBP, if we get 32 players it will be 150GBP and so on, so if you want to get a bigger Prize, Sign up and tell all your friends to do so as well.

The last 4 Players will get to go to the XLEAGUE.TV Studios here in the UK, so if you have never been to London before, you have your chance and maybe you can play Tekken 6, if you don't have it in your country yet. The TV boradcast can be found on Pulse on SKY Channel 208, for those who don't have SKY we will put the matches up on XLEAGUE.TV website a few days after the first boradcast on SKY.

If you make it to the TV Studios, we can give you back upto 75 GBP ( Great Birtish Pounds) towards your travel to London.

I can sort housing and accomadation out for you as well, No Problem

The Rules are straight forward (based upon Tekken DR Online battle Settings):

Rounds: 3
Time per Round: 60 seconds
Rank Match: off
Number of Players in battle room: 2
Reserved Spots: 1

In the Group Stages you play best out of 3 matches ( First to 2 Wins ), Knock-Out Stages you Play best out of 5 matches ( First to 3 wins ) and Grand Final is best out of 7 matches ( First to 4 wins )

Ok here is the link to sign-up for this Tournament:

Can you please remember that you can only take part in the Tournament if you have the European version of Tekken 5 DR Online.

Any questions,disputes or enquries contact me via this thread, PM me, E-Mail me at [email protected] or use the new Xleague.tv Dispute and enquries system: http://test.xleague.tv/helpdesk/addrequest.aspx

All Players that Enter Will be put on a E-Mail System, so we can contact you during the tournament, if we need to. So please make sure you put in a right E-Mail address into the XLEAGUE.TV system when you sign-up.

Players List
1. 1hellrazor2 (UK)
2. Deceptor (UK)
3. AC (UK)
4. Fastlegs of Fury (UK)
5. Bode78 (Italy)
6. Foxxy_G (UK)
7. JtM (USA)
8. Festilence (UK)
9. JIN75 (France)
10. Locolei (UK)
11. WaveKid (Italy)

Cheers
Fastlegs of Fury
(XLEAGUE.TV Tekken Community Manager)
Awatar użytkownika
vho
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Tekken DRO Tournament (Online) Summer 2008

Post autor: vho »

Hey Fastlegs! Welcome to Honmaru :) I would probably participate in the tournament, but, unfortunately, I only have NTSC ver. (and PAL without online mode)... All I can do is wish You luck :) I hope You will make it to the finals again (win this time, ok? ;) )
[url=html://backdash.pl]Obrazek[/url]
Fastlegs
Użytkownik

I will do my best, It would be good if at least one Polish head could enter, about time XLEAGUE.TV felt the beatings of Poland :chytry:

Oh and thanks for the welcome mate.
Awatar użytkownika
vho
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post autor: vho »

The point is, that I don't know if there is any player in Poland with TK5 DR Online pal ver... Hope there is :P

(I'll put this info on tct.rox.pl and psxextreme.info)
[url=html://backdash.pl]Obrazek[/url]
Fastlegs
Użytkownik

Thanks
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Turnieje, Zloty, Konwenty”