Crash Team Racing Online

Dyskusje, sparing partner, emulacja, emulatory, a także wszystko na temat pojedynków sieciowych za pośrednictwem Kaillery.

Moderator: ModTeam

Zablokowany
Awatar użytkownika
Lukas
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Crash Team Racing Online

Post autor: Lukas »

https://www.honmaru.pl/dzial.php?id=poradnik
tu masz niezłe ustawienia, chociaż według mnie lepsze te: viewtopic.php?t=2111 .
Większość gra na DirectX, a nie na OpenGL pluginie.

Najlepsze sterowniki, jakie znalazłem do radka 9550, to DNA 3.0.4.9
http://downloads.guru3d.com/ATI-Radeon- ... d-865.html
Omega według mnie słabsze (chociaż może też zależeć od konkretnej gry).
alcatel
Użytkownik

Post autor: alcatel »

Hello there. Besides this is a Polish forum I hope someone will respond to me in English...
So... I was trying to configure Crash Team Racing on epsxe through netplay using CyberPad & PS4Net beta 0.4 Plugins. But the main problem was about bypassing router on DSL network. I already play some online games and never before had a problem with ports forwarding. But this time I am not quite sure about which ones should I forward. I tried with 27888 and 27886 (both UDP and TCP ports) as kaillera server needs to, but still I am unable to establish connection to the server through external IP. It smells to me like wrong ports forwarded? Any experience or idea? Thanks...

P.S. English response please
Awatar użytkownika
SubZero
Ogrywam: Killer Instinct, WWF Wrestlemania, SuperSidekicks
Kontakt:

Post autor: SubZero »

Kaillera uses port 27888 (standard) or 27886 (P2P) so forwarding these should be enough. Are you using standard kaillera (with servers) or p2p? If standard then you shouldn't have to have forwarded ports to play, so the problem may be somewhere else (firewall?). Can you join to other people's games ?
alcatel
Użytkownik

Thanks for response SubZero.
It is a standard (client-server) version of Kaillera. I tried with opening both ports just in case, I wasn't sure which one was right. Firewalls are disabled, it is not an issue. And no, I can't join other people's games.
Maybe there's one more info that could help: when I am a client the last phase I can get is 'connecting' message after entering host IP. But when I am a host the other computer can get 'logging in' message (after the 'connecting' one).
And one more thing - client/server connection is possible when server is on a dial up and client on ADSL connection (with router). But when I try to use both ADSLs with routers, problem appears...
Thanks again.
Awatar użytkownika
SubZero
Kontakt:

alcatel pisze:client/server connection is possible when server is on a dial up and client on ADSL connection (with router). But when I try to use both ADSLs with routers, problem appears...
Looks to me like the router is blocking communication. Check if your router doesn't have built-in firewall enabled, that could block your connections.
alcatel
Użytkownik

I already checked firewall on router, it's not causing the problem. But finally I succeeded in making p2p connection... hooray !!! :)
And of course there are always some new problems:
Everything works great now on both computers. But, when I enter the Crash Team Racing - Battle mode menu and have to choose player, second player can't choose one.
I tried with different setting combination of PAD1 and PAD2 in epsxe, but nothing. Any idea there? Thanks again.
Awatar użytkownika
SubZero
Kontakt:

Not sure about PS4NET (as i didn't use it much) but in Cyberpad you shouldn't setup second pad for any of the players. It should be turned on (Digital only) but none of the controls should be mapped (all set to NONE). Maybe that's the problem.
alcatel
Użytkownik

I've tried all this settings in both Cyberpad and PS4NET, but it's just impossible to configure. There's always a problem to configure joypads on both computers.
Nevermind, it's enough to play CTR with multitap...
Thank you for your help SubZero.
Awatar użytkownika
sQn
Student
Student
Ogrywam: Tekken 3

Post autor: sQn »

Gra w to ktoś jeszcze? Jak chcecie pyknąć to pisać na 11065080
Awatar użytkownika
Aserot
Support
Ogrywam: kof 2k2, VF5 (ps3)
Kontakt:

Post autor: Aserot »

Ja ale głownie offline z 3 kumplami przy browarze :D, jak znajdę czas to online też mogę pyknąć :)
Nikt nie wie, gdzie był człowiek, zanim się urodził, ale kiedy już się urodzi, dość szybko odkrywa,
że przybył z skasowanym biletem powrotnym.
Awatar użytkownika
KRELIAN
Junior Admin
Ogrywam: Tenchu: Burning Shadows,Ronin Blade Crusade,Gex Origins
Kontakt:

Post autor: KRELIAN »

CTR to chyba najbardziej niedoceniona gra na kailerze w którą do dziś wiele osób gra offline. W czasach zakładania tego tematu było sporo problemów z OOS itp. ale to już przeszłość. Co powiecie na jakiś mały wakacyjny turniej w tą grę? Jacyś chętni? Trochę osób tu wpisywało gotowość do gry więc może znajdzie się ekipa (8 - 16 osób) chcąca odpocząć chwilę od lania po mordach? ;)
Obrazek

https://www.change.org/p/from-software- ... on-the-ps4 - wejdź i podpisz jeśli czekasz na powrót 'starego, dobrego Tenchu' na PS4!!!!
Awatar użytkownika
Aserot
Support
Ogrywam: kof 2k2, VF5 (ps3)
Kontakt:

Post autor: Aserot »

Ja się piszę :) jak najbardziej
Nikt nie wie, gdzie był człowiek, zanim się urodził, ale kiedy już się urodzi, dość szybko odkrywa,
że przybył z skasowanym biletem powrotnym.
piksel091
Elite player
Elite player

Post autor: piksel091 »

ja jestem chetny i najlepiej w battle a pozniej ostatni wyscig
zycie jest jak papier toaletowy kazdy wie jak jest
Awatar użytkownika
sQn
Student
Student
Ogrywam: Tekken 3