"EPSXE.EXE has stopped working" whenever I open Ka

Check here if you need some help.

Moderator: ModTeam

ODPOWIEDZ
Destroyer2000
Użytkownik

"EPSXE.EXE has stopped working" whenever I open Ka

Post autor: Destroyer2000 »

Well I put Tekken on my computer and installed ePSXeCutor and downloaded all the plugins and BIOS for ePSXe and when I opened the "Tekken 3" ISO, the Kaillera window comes up and then after about 3 seconds I get that "EPSXE.EXE has stopped working". After it finishes trying to find a problem, it tells me to download "Kawaks", so I did and when I try running that and getting the Kaillera window open, I get the same "EPSXE.EXE has stopped working" message and when it tries to find a problem it gives me the same suggestion as it did when it was telling me to download Kawaks.

I'll show you all the information about my laptop which is Vista.
Just go to this link: http://i37.tinypic.com/33xed4y.jpg.

That has all the information of my computer.

What should I do? I was really looking forward to playing Tekken 3 online and I have sorted out all the plugin problems I had and now the only problem is that Kaillera stops working whenever I open it.

Thanks.
Awatar użytkownika
SubZero
Ogrywam: Killer Instinct, WWF Wrestlemania, SuperSidekicks
Kontakt:

Re: "EPSXE.EXE has stopped working" whenever I open Ka

Post autor: SubZero »

It's a problem with Kaillera master server (from which kaillera client gets server list) - when it's offline, client gives this error. You can try to click Cancel button before the error comes up, or you can use alternative client like P2P or Supra.
Destroyer2000
Użytkownik

Post autor: Destroyer2000 »

SubZero pisze:It's a problem with Kaillera master server (from which kaillera client gets server list) - when it's offline, client gives this error. You can try to click Cancel button before the error comes up, or you can use alternative client like P2P or Supra.
Thanks a lot for that advice, now it works but there is only 1 "waiting game" which is called something like Tk3ONLINE and when I join it says my ping is too high, maybe that's because I am from Australia.

Is there any other way I can play Tekken 3 online? What I did was get the .dll file from the Supra Client folder and put it in the folder in Program Files where I had ePSXe installed, I am assuming I did this right?
Awatar użytkownika
SubZero
Ogrywam: Killer Instinct, WWF Wrestlemania, SuperSidekicks
Kontakt:

Post autor: SubZero »

Yeah if it starts then you've done it right. If there are no more waiting games then just refresh server list (Anti3D or Kaillera, whichever works) and join some servers with lowest ping. Maybe there you find someone to play who will be closer to you so you can have lower ping.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Help”