Set in the heart of the Festival International des Jeux, in the prestigious Palais des Festivals de Cannes, a world-renown, exceptional place, the World Game Cup is an arena where the best fighters from all 5 continents will fight to the finish during three fun-filled days.
The World Game Cup History in numbers:
- 170.000 visitors in the Festival International des Jeux.
- 1.000 competitors in the World Game Cup area.
- 24 nationalities represented (Japan, USA, Singapore, Korea, Russia, most European Union countries ).
- Prestigious Guests (including Top Players MCZ.Daigo Umehara, Dieminion, MCZ.Mago, MCZ.Tokido, RF, BAS, WW.MCZ RyanHart, MCZ.WDM Luffy, RZR.Fuudo and many more).
- Multiple media coverage (TV reports, radio, Internet )
>>> After the success of the 2012′s edition, the World Game Cup is now the largest fighting game event in Europe and one of the most important in the world
The Official Games of the 2013 Edition:
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition v.2012
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Street Fighter X Tekken v.2013
The King Of Fighters XIII
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Dead Or Alive 5
Persona 4 The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Info, registration, schedule, rules & regulations:
Please remember that registration is only available Online.
Registration will open in November.
The official website is available in both English & French. http://www.worldgamecup.fr
-There will be International qualifiers (and we mean INTERNATIONAL).
-There will be a seeding points system (and even bonus points for national teams members).
-There will be more players, more nations represented, more games, more madness in the hotels...