Cannot play Tekken 3 online

Rozmowy związane z rozgrywką sieciową w najlepszą bijatykę online.

Moderatorzy: ModTeam, Support

ODPOWIEDZ
ricardo4e
Użytkownik

Cannot play Tekken 3 online

Post autor: ricardo4e »

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to play tekken 3 online?
I have followed all steps in the website of honmaru and entered the IP of the server and I cannot play, also it says connecting but it never loads, please help me. :(
Awatar użytkownika
Dumian
Administrator
Ogrywam: Tekken 7 (DJ, Xiao), DOA5 i 6 (Jann Lee), VF (Jacky)
Kontakt:

Re: Cannot play Tekken 3 online

Post autor: Dumian »

Hi. Maybe this specific server is not available? Try other servers or even better use Kaillera P2P.
"Using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation"
IE nadaje się do neta jak klawa do Tekkena, nie zwlekaj - Firefox
Obrazek
ricardo4e
Użytkownik

Post autor: ricardo4e »

Hi, I tried with KailleraP2P but it didnt work, i think your assuming I know a couple of things to make it work, i mean, i dont know anything about kaillera, i used to play playstation 1 games on ePSXe, I have metal gear solid 1 on my other ePSXe folder 1.8.0. but i dont know anything about playing multiplayer games on ePSXe and its very frustrating cus it seems to be simple but i know i dont have something or im not doing the correct steps to make it work, u mentioned about that dll file i didnt know it exist, so next step i would have to fix if i was trying to connect to connect to a server that is not online or in the internet anymore and so on, im telling you this cus i feel very frustrated, can you just tell me step by step what things i need and how to make it work? i have seen that honmaru have an outdated tutorial because it doesnt have the file you mentioned and maybe it have a lack of more other things, anyways, i will stop trying and searching through internet i find it imposible to me right now i know i need more info.
Awatar użytkownika
Dumian
Administrator
Ogrywam: Tekken 7 (DJ, Xiao), DOA5 i 6 (Jann Lee), VF (Jacky)
Kontakt:

Post autor: Dumian »

Do u mean this tutorial? You will find there everything what is necessary to play Tekken 3 online. It's not outdated, it just doesn't cover Kaillera P2P which has separate post with step by step guide. Kaillera P2P is not required (it's optional to connect to the other player directly without any intermediate servers). If you see "connecting" all the time trying to connect to the regular Kaillera server it probably means:
- server is down, u can try refresh the list in all servers tab or use Kaillera P2P to connect to the other player directly (more information in Kaillera P2P tutorial), u can also try Google search to find some working servers, maybe kaillera.com or other sites (I don't play it anymore so I can't recommend you any good servers)
or...
- your connection to the server is blocked, maybe by firewall or some kind of anti-virus software installed on your system
"Using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation"
IE nadaje się do neta jak klawa do Tekkena, nie zwlekaj - Firefox
Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Ogólnie o TK3Online”