Pomógł: 2 razy Dołączył: 01 Wrz 2006 Skąd: 1 kreska zasięgu
Wysłany: 15-08-2008, 13:33
TEKKEN 3 Customize Tutorial
- not professional, but maybe helpful (hope)
Today I see more people interested in customizing Tekken 3, than half year ago. We have tutorial in polish language, but I was asked english version, so I made it. Sorry, this is not a professional tutorial, because I'm beginner yet.
I) What do you need?
1) ISO of Tekken 3 (you'll find it in download section)
2) CD Mage (or any better known program to ISO edit)
4) Adobe Photoshop with TIM plugin
5) XnView - could be useful
CD Mage, TimViewer, XnView and TIM plugin to Photoshop you can download HERE
II) Let's start:
1) Open Tekken 3 ISO with CD Mage.
2) Extract tekken3.BNS file to other empty folder on your hard drive (don't forget where!)
3) Open TimViewer and File -> Scan RAW File -> select BNS file from hard drive and wait
4) File -> Save Multiple Files (write numbers of textures) and wait. To don't make a mess on hard disk, TIM files should be in the same folder as BNS file.
Mr_Editor made a list of characters' textures, because there are a lot of them. Don't forget about thanks to Mr_Editor for this list:
5) Now free your creative minds! Open Photoshop and Color Table -> THIS IS THE BEST WAY! Click color on Color Table and choose new one. Do the same for other colors. Before opening the file with Photoshop, you can check the file with XnView for sure this is the file which you want to edit (you'll find XnView in package).
WARNING 1: Color 0,0,0 - black is transparent -> invisible WARNING 2: Save the original file format (4 bit or 8 bit). if TIM has 16 colors, save as 4bit graphic. If TIM has 256 colors, save as 8bit graphic. Remember: 8bit TIMs includes information about skin (not only clothes) of characters.
Don't care about problems, if you are beginner! Everybody starts hard, so be patient and have fun with texture edit. Don't give up!
III) Importing ready skins to ISO
1) Open TimViewer (if you closed)
2) File -> Scan RAW file -> choose tekken3.BNS from hard drive
3) File -> Insert TIM file(s) -> choose timextracts.TXT in folder with TIM files
4) Now open Tekken 3 ISO with CD Mage.
5) Click on main folder of ISO and choose command "import" -> select tekken3.BNS with your new skins and wait
6) Now you have Tekken 3 ISO with new costumes for characters.
WARNING: Don't forget to close CD Mage before open ePSXeCutor.
Tutorial will be updated
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Dumian 20-08-2011, 21:45, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Thx Mr editor like u said it's strange i have try to produce something new rather than just colorized the textures but the dream ll be to change the polygone shape :p
It's better to see in 1280/1024 with the movements (specially for bryan and hwoa)
Thx for u're authorization about eddy.
Yep i 'll make better for next but by now i play a little :p
I have one question how have u colored the top of the lei pants?
When i colorize the bottom is ok but if i colorize just a little the top ,it desappear in game.
I have visited u're page on u tube (i think) it's wrote game customisator^^.I like too customize games i have do it on : chessmaster,Atomic bomberman,sfalpha3 and some other don't remember all...
Customize is very fun :=)
Thx for the answer but i do like this 4 bit for 16 colour and 8 for 256 and i don't convert to bitmap.
In fact the prob is glitchy textures when i use some colour and luminosity.
That's why i can't exploit all of my ideas
PSN ID: sh-zinden
Zagram w: planszówki, karcianki i casualowo w dowolne bitki Pomógł: 1 raz Dołączył: 27 Mar 2008 Skąd: Wałcz
Wysłany: 23-03-2009, 20:25
thank you very much
now heihachi is an emo-gothic ninja!
now, that I see pink hair, I feel that a whole pink outfit would do better and I'm absolutely sure of that.
if this is possible, some hand-made (i mean "not accurate") flowers on the clothes of the left-side costume (green, maybe?)
that is... if only you wish to do so...
_________________ hej Gość!! pamiętaj o funkcji [ you ]!!