ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Derichter
Beginner
Beginner

TK3Online problem

Post autor: Derichter »

Hi,

When I clic on a hosting TK3Online if the game is not running, this message "The rom 'TK3Online by Honmaru.xt.pl (JAP) - SLPS-01300' is not in your list." appear in the chat, what can I do ? (Offline, the game work correctly).
I'm french, but there weren't France in countries selection on this forum ... peace !
Awatar użytkownika
TeeVar
Support
Ogrywam: all Capcom SNK MK
Kontakt:

Re: TK3Online problem

Post autor: TeeVar »

I haven't had any problems with TK3O. I launch ePSXeCutor, select TK3 ISO, then I have kaillera window, select host tab, game and host on the bottom right part. Last "part" is a new "chat window" where you see who have connected to you. This is p2p connection but using server is very similar. If you can, write more details.
MK Ranking, Spar & On-line Tournaments - dostepny zawsze w godzinach 20-23, no prawie zawsze.
Awatar użytkownika
Derichter
Beginner
Beginner

You've say : "I launch ePSXeCutor, select TK3 ISO, then I have kaillera window, select host tab, game and host on the bottom right part. Last "part" is a new "chat window" where you see who have connected to you.".

Yes if I want to host the game (even if I have not test if that work, because I've not other player, maybe my brother will come later ... but not for the moment).

But if I want to join a party (I've said a hosting TK3Online, right, maybe I badly expressed what I wanted to say : I'm not sure of the exactly sense of my words :znudzony: ) :
- I launch ePSXecutor
- Select TK3Online
- Open TK3Online.iso
- On "n02v0.5r1 (kaillera 0.9 compatible) - Nov 1 2007" windows, I select Change mode : "2.Client"
- I select a server from the button "Master Servers List" (with a TK3Online's party inside & without many ping) for example : "EmuParadise.org - Grab your roms, etc."
- I select a TK3Online's party with contains only 1 person with "Waiting" status.
- Then I have the error mentioned "The rom 'TK3Online by Honmaru.xt.pl (JAP) - SLPS-01300' is not in your list." (in the server's chat) :/.

Well, anyway thanks for your attention =).
I'm french, but there weren't France in countries selection on this forum ... peace !
Awatar użytkownika
SubZero
Ogrywam: Killer Instinct, WWF Wrestlemania, SuperSidekicks
Kontakt:

Post autor: SubZero »

When you try to create (host) a game, what is the game's name?
Awatar użytkownika
Derichter
Beginner
Beginner

It's "Tekken 3 (JAP) - SLPS-01300".
Awatar użytkownika
SubZero
Kontakt:

Then you don't have our version. Where did you get the emulator and game you're using?
Awatar użytkownika
Derichter
Beginner
Beginner

If I remember correctly ^^", I've downloaded the emulator here : "https://www.honmaru.pl/en/" (in :: Tekken 3 Online :: Guide - how to play).

And the game I'm using is from the link you've proposed to me for standard costumes :
"https://www.honmaru.pl/download/index.p ... view&id=23".
Awatar użytkownika
SubZero
Kontakt:

Then you had to change something, because when i try to create a new game it's called as it should be: "TK3Online by Honmaru.xt.pl (JAP) - SLPS-01300".
Try to reinstall the emulator.
Awatar użytkownika
Derichter
Beginner
Beginner

Fine, thanks for all :padam:, when I have reinstall the emulator, I see the CyberPad 1.3, that's it, I forgot to re-activate it, I had put CyberPad 1.4 ^^", which isn't from TK3Ocpka.dll but just cpka.dll.

Well, I have test my first game's party of TK3Online, it's awesome to play, ok I need a little training, but I feel that will be great :ok:.

See you in-game :) (Nick on kaillera : [FR] Derichter).
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Help”