Ultimate MK3

Dyskusje na temat kultowej Smoczej Serii.

Moderatorzy: Adept, ModTeam

Awatar użytkownika
psycho4rent
Grand Master
Grand Master
Ogrywam: UMK3

Re: Ultimate MK3

Post autor: psycho4rent »

gascan pisze:jak zrobić run jaba?
Ultimatemk.com pisze:Run jabs:

You can cancel a LP or HP by tapping any other attack button, however, run performs no action when you tap it (except if you hold it even without run meter you can no longer do special moves) so there is no chance of throwing out a HK or LK or blocking, and you can create a rhythm to continue advancing forward, or doing a double LP, cancel with Run. What this does is it forces the LP or HP to retract the instant it completes it's contact frame, rather than holding it, reducing the total jab duration by 1/3. It may not seem like much, but it is in the heat of battle. The best way to run jab is to keep your meter from emptying for as long as possible. This means you should hold forward, and alternating tapping run and LP, and releasing forward briefly during the LP, so the run meter doesn't drop anymore than it has too. This is a very offensive tactic and dramatically changes the game when used effectively. Not only does it give you multiple chances of landing a throw, but its really good chip damage and it moves the victim towards the evil, evil corners. Doing more than 2 LP run jabs in the corner will result in push back, so try to keep it to a pace of 2, and mix up with other attacks when you see an opening. Watch for early counter ducking LKs or uppercuts.
[center]Obrazek

Mame Tutorial | Umk3 combo faq
Kto gra w umk3 na p2p?[/center]
Adept
Grand Master
Grand Master
Ogrywam: MK II, UMK3

Post autor: Adept »

H! Vltg3, nie chcę być sztywny, ale czy Ty podasz kiedykolwiek coś swoimi słowami, zamiast kopiować z UltimateMK?

gascan -> Run Jaba zrobisz naciskając przycisk "run", a następnie w bliskiej odległości od przeciwnika używając ataku LP lub HP i tak w kółko dręcząc zamkniętego w gardzie przeciwnika. W kwestii większej ilości informacji zapraszam do linka H! Vltg3
Awatar użytkownika
Action
Kontakt:

Post autor: Action »

MK ma feinty, zmieniam zdanie o tej grze :D
Awatar użytkownika
LK-9T9
Student
Student

Post autor: LK-9T9 »

gascan pisze:Dzięki. Po odblokowaniu wszystkich 3 postaci są standardowo bugi graficzne przy wyborze postaci i czasami poziomu trudnosci. W niczym to nie przeszkadza ale wygląda chujowo.
w nowszych wersjach mame juz to poprawili, jakby co...
Obrazek
I <3 UMK3
Awatar użytkownika
WolfBogard
Grand Master
Grand Master
Ogrywam: MK, SF
Kontakt:

Post autor: WolfBogard »

Adept pisze:H! Vltg3, nie chcę być sztywny, ale czy Ty podasz kiedykolwiek coś swoimi słowami, zamiast kopiować z UltimateMK?
Jeszcze zeby sie pofatygowal i to przetlumaczyl - nie zebym to ja mial problem ze zrozumieniem, ale nie kazdy moze zna na tyle Angola zeby obczaic co jest grane a chcialby pojac i zrozumiec sens tego co tam jest napisane...
Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Mortal Kombat”